Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs
Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs is one of the leading departmental educational institutions of MIA of Ukraine, which trains qualified police officers and specialists in law for other public authorities and the private sector. University is part of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs includes all elements of level educational: pre-university training, Bachelor, Master and PhD, the system of advance of qualification. In the University cadets and students receive professional qualification in such specialties as “Law enforcement activity” and “Law”, "Managment" and "Psychology" for various educational programs.
Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs has in its structure the Faculties of training specialists for police units, centers of professional training for National Police and Faculty of Law, which provides professional training of civil persons for public authorities and self-government, for institutions and organizations of Ukraine.
-Research activities (Scientific Department, study for Phd and Doctor of Law, publishing office, organization of scientific events)
-International cooperation (double diploma program, participation and organization of international scientific, cultural events, International programs for students and lectures)
We are ready for cooperation under Erasmus+, Horizon 2020 or other EU programs/funds.
Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs has established contacts with:
- Southern Utah University (Utah, United States of America);
- Broward College (Florida, United States of America);
- “Vasil Lascar” Police Agents School (Campina, Romania);
- Academy “Stefan cel Mare” (the Republic of Moldova);
- The Jan Kochanowski University (JKU) in Kielce (Poland);
- University of Occupational Safety Management in Katowice (Poland);
- European Union Consultation Mission in Ukraine;
- OSCE Delegation in Ukraine; Center for International Legal Studies (Salzburg, Austria).
- The Mogilev Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
- Lithuanian Police School (Kaunas, Lithuania).
- Vytautas Magnus University (Kaunas, Lithuania).
Chief of International and Public Relations Department