Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs
Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs is one of the leading departmental educational institutions of MIA of Ukraine, which trains qualified police officers and specialists in law for other public authorities and the private sector. University is part of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs includes all elements of educational levels: pre-university training, Bachelor, Master and PhD, the system of advance of qualification. In the University cadets and students receive professional qualification in such specialties as “Law enforcement activity” and “Law”, "Managment" and "Psychology" on various educational programs.
Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs has in its structure the Faculties of training specialists for police units, centers of professional training for National Police and Faculty of Law, which provides professional training of civil persons for public authorities and self-government, for institutions and organizations of Ukraine.
- Counteraction to discrimination on sex, racial or ethnic basis, religious or
political beliefs, sexual identity.
- Prevention of domestic and gender-based violence and discrimination of people
with limited abilities.
Problems of employment and social protection:
- Psychological and social adaptation of refugees from the occupied territories and
internally displaced persons.
- Counteraction to illegal migration.
The sphere of security policy and cooperation with international structures in
the following fields:
- Countering terrorism and extremism in the post-Soviet space;
- Countering trafficking in human beings.
Sphere of education activity:
- Introduction of innovative technologies in the educational process at a higher
-Research activities (Scientific Department, study for Phd and Doctor of Law, publishing office, organization of scientific events)
-International cooperation (double diploma program, participation and organization of international scientific, cultural events, International programs for students and lectures)
We are ready for cooperation under Erasmus+, Horizon 2020 or other EU programs/funds.
Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs has established contacts with:
- Southern Utah University (Utah, United States of America);
- Broward College (Florida, United States of America);
- “Vasil Lascar” Police Agents School (Campina, Romania);
- Academy “Stefan cel Mare” (the Republic of Moldova);
- The Jan Kochanowski University (JKU) in Kielce (Poland);
- University of Occupational Safety Management in Katowice (Poland);
- European Union Consultation Mission in Ukraine;
- OSCE Delegation in Ukraine; Center for International Legal Studies (Salzburg, Austria).
- The Mogilev Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
- Lithuanian Police School (Kaunas, Lithuania).
- Vytautas Magnus University (Kaunas, Lithuania).
Chief of International and Public Relations Department