Berdyansk State Pedagogical University
Berdyansk State Pedagogical University (Ukraine) is searching for partners for Cooperation in Erasmus+ programme.
Berdyansk State Pedagogical University is one of the oldest and most powerful higher educational institutions of South-East of Ukraine (Zaporizhzhya region). The University holds more than 5,000 students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral levels. The University consists of 6 faculties:
- Faculty of Philology and Social Communications;
- Faculty of Psychological and Pedagogical Education and Arts;
- Faculty of Preschool, Special and Social Education;
- Faculty of Physics and Mathematics Education, Computer Technologies and Labor Training;
- Faculty of Economics and Humanities;
- Faculty of Physical Training.
BSPU has 121 partnership agreements with higher educational institutions, international organizations and foundations in 24 countries.
We have a lot of motivated, experienced professors and PhD, who are ready to work hard in international consortiums.
We are ready for cooperation in Key Action 1: Mobility and Key Action 2: Capacity Building in Higher Education.
In particular as Pedagogical University we are looking for participation in Capacity Building in Higher Education projects in such fields:
- Correctional (social, pedagogical, psychological, logopedic and physical) rehabilitation of various age groups;
- Andragogy (Education for adults);
- Dual content of the training of future specialists;
- Education in the field of alternative energetics and environmental security;
- Nanotechnologies in education;
- Multicultural studies in education;
- Inclusive education;
- Formation of the communicative competence of future professionals;
- Startup as technology of training;
- Business incubators;
- Gender education;
Previous international experience in TEMPUS: Initial and Further Training for Teachers and Education Managers with regard to Diversity (№ - 543873-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR).
Previous international experience in Erasmus+: Quality Assurance System in Ukraine: Development on the Base of ENQA Standards and Guidelines (QUAERE) (№ - 562013-EPP-1-2015-1-PL-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP)).
Igor Lyman, prof., coordinator of international relations of Berdyansk State Pedagogical University. E-mail: Lyman@ukr.net, tel. +380975067230.