National University of Pharmacy
National University of Pharmacy is a leading center of pharmaceutical education in Ukraine, founded in 1805, in which 17,500 students in 14 specialties are trained, including 1,600 international students from 53 countries. Since 1965, about 6000 international students from 93 countries got master degrees in pharmacy. NUPh has the fourth level of accreditation. NUPh has 70 partnership agreements with higher educational institutions and international organizations in 33 countries of the world.
The academic programs of NUPh are Bachelor, Master, PhD programs.
The University trains specialists in the field of pharmacy; clinical pharmacy; technology of drugs; technology of perfumes and cosmetics; laboratory diagnostics; pedagogy of higher education; quality, standardization and certification; biotechnology; enterprise economy; marketing, management, administrative management, etc.
Erasmus+ Key Actions in higher education (please underline):
Learning Mobility – CREDIT MOBILITY / DEGREE MOBILITY Cooperation Projects – CAPACITY BUILDING (ex-Tempus) / STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP / KNOWLEDGE ALIANCES
NUPh is interested in Cooperation Projects: Credit mobility / degree mobility;
Joint Master Degrees; Capacity building, Jean Monnet.
We look forward to sharing experience, developing new research tools and
methods, applying new technologies to the learning process, including Internet-
technologies applied for distance e-learning; establishing multilateral academic
exchanges and developing the long-term basis for cooperation.
- improvement of Master`s programs
- harmonization of curriculum
- joint mater degrees programs
-mutual academic exchanges under existing institution agreements
- development of academic mobility
-sharing of international experience
-Visiting Professors programs
1. TEMPUS IV Proposals.
2. Erasmus Mundus. Category A. Studentship for Master in Chemical Innovation
3. Student Exchange Programs within the frameworks of cooperation with Medical
University of Gdansk (2002, 2008), Medical University of Bialystok (2008),
University of Medical Sciences in Poznan (2010).
4. Program of visiting students within the frameworks of cooperation with
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University and South Kazakhstan state
pharmaceutical academy (2007 – 2012) and internships of Kazakh students on the
base of NUPh.
5. Partnership with University of Health Sciences in Kaunas, Lithuania in the
sphere of student visiting fellowships (2009) and sharing of international
6. Student Exchange Programs within the frameworks of cooperation with Sofia
Medical University, Bulgaria (2007 – 2008)
7. Visiting Fellowship of our students to Friedrich-Schiller- University Jena,
8. Visiting Professors Fellowships for the teaching staff of NUPh within the
frameworks of cooperation with Avicenna Tajik State Medical University,
Head of International Relations Office