SIHE I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
Ternopil State Medical University was founded in 1957. It is a tertiary educational institution, and a center of biomedical research and training. The university provides high quality professional medical training to domestic and international students, currently enrolling 5,700 students from 63 countries on the Faculties of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy and International Students, Institute of Nursing and Institute of Postgraduate Education. The University is a member of different partner networks and cooperates with 68 HEIs from all around the world.
We look forward to sharing experience, developing new research tools and methods, applying new technologies to the learning process, including Internet-technologies applied for distance e-learning; establishing multilateral academic exchanges and developing the long-term basis for cooperation in the filds of medicine, pharmacy and dentistry.
- mutual academic exchanges under existing institution agreements,
- development of academic mobility,
- improvement of students and teachers education,
- establishment of joint scientific projects in the field of medicine,
- improvement of health care system,
- sharing of international experience,
- Visiting Professor Programmes.
1. Erasmus Mundus Medea (2013-2017)
2. International Student Exchange Programs within the frameworks of cooperation with Charles University in Prague (2013), Wroclaw Medical University (2013-2018)
3. Erasmus+ KA1 Student Academic Mobility within the frameworks of cooperation with Wroclaw Medical University (2016-2018), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (2017-2018), L'Universite Toulouse III Paul Sabatier (2017-2018), Pope John II State School of Higher Education in Biala Podlaska (2018).
4. Erasmus+ KA1 Staff Academic Mobility within the frameworks of cooperation with Wroclaw Medical University (2017-2018), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (2017), L'Universite Toulouse III Paul Sabatier (2017-2018), Pope John II State School of Higher Education in Biala Podlaska (2018).
5. Visiting Professors Prorrammes for the teaching staff (are currently working now).
Dr. Tetiana Kovalchuk