The project "Financial aspects of the European integration projects: summer/winter schools for young researchers and post-graduate students” aims to develop a module for delivering lectures and conducting research devoted to the development and dissemination of the European integration processes on the financial markets. Within this project young researchers and post-graduate students interested in the study of theoretical principles and practical aspects of the integration processes taking place in the European financial environment, are participating in the academic courses organized on the basis of the summer and winter schools.The main objectives of the project:
- developing and teaching an innovative course on the EU financial integration;
- improving the financial knowledge among post-graduate students and young researchers on the issues of the European integration;
- conducting research on the European topics;
- forming a European outlook to support Ukraine's European aspirations among the trainees;
- acquiring practical business skills by conducting communication activities with partner universities in the EU countries.
The main result of the school’s activity is the dissemination of educational information about economic processes in the field of European integration among the course participants and organization of research on the issues of the European integration based on the results of summer and winter schools. An important component of the project is the preparation of a monograph devoted to the study of the European integration processes in the financial market.