Event: HERE Seminar “Recognition: Implications for cross-border access to higher education and mobility”
Dates: 10 - 11 June 2019
Place: Technical University of Moldova, Chisinau, Moldova
Participants: National Higher Education Reform Experts from the Partner Countries, representatives of the NEOs, leading EU Universities, EU and Partner Countries experts in higher education.
Participants from Ukraine:
1. Vadym Zakharchenko, Vice-Rector on Research and Pedagogical Work, National University “Odessa Maritime Academy”, HERE-Ukraine team member;
2. Veronika Tkachenko, National Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine
Programmes and materials are available at: https://supporthere.org/moldova2019
The seminar was devoted to the issue of recognition, the relevance of which has grown substantially over the recent years, since a learning mobility in the European Higher Education Area is a guarantee of professional mobility and economic growth.
In fact, the seminar at the Technical University of Moldova was the first event for the National Higher Education Reform Experts (HERE), which offered a comprehensive consideration of the recognition in all its aspects.
The workshop was designed for participants with an initial level of understanding of the topic as well as for participants who already have experience in recognition mechanisms.
The purpose of the workshop was to consider various aspects of recognition, in particular: recognition of qualifications, including discussion of examples, cases and challenges.
Title: HERE Study Visit 2019 "Social Inclusion: University policies and practices"
Term: 25-26th of March 2019
Venue: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Programme and materials: https://supporthere.org/amsterdam2019
National experts on higher education reform of partner countries neighbouring the EU, representatives of national Erasmus + offices, experts from EU countries and partner countries, representatives of the host institution (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam). In general, about 40 participants took part in the event.
Participants from Ukraine
• VOLODYMYR BAKHRUSHYN, Professor of the Department of System Analysis and Computational Mathematics of Zaporizhzhya National Technical University;
• IRYNA ZOLOTARYOVA, Professor of Information Systems Department of Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics, member of the National Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education.
Title: EHEA MINISTERIAL CONFERENCE PARIS 2018 with the support of the European Union
Date: May 23-25, 2018
Location: Sorbonne University and Palais Brongniart, Paris, France.
Participants: Ministers of Education – EHEA countries; EC; representatives of higher education institutions, students and other stakeholders.
Participants from Ukraine – HEREs:
1. Svitlana KALASHNIKOVA, Director, Institute of Higher Education, NAES of Ukraine, HERE;
2. Yuriy RASHKEVYCH, Deputy Minister of Education and Sciences of Ukraine, HERE.
Programme and materials: http://www.ehea.info/cid101765/ministerial-conference-paris-2018.html
Title: HERE Annual Conference 2018 "Capacity building for higher education reform: The impact of collaborative international projects" with the support of the European Union – SPHERE, EACEA.
Date: December 12-13, 2018
Location: University of Rome (La Sapienza), Rome, Italy
Participants: HERE teams, representatives of National Erasmus + offices, experts from EU countries and partner countries, representatives of the host institution (University of Rome). In general, about 120 participants took part in the event.
Participants from Ukraine:
1. Andriy STAVYTSKYY, Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Cybernetics, Economic Faculty, the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, HERE Chairman;
2. Vadym ZAKHARCHENKO, Vice-Rector, the National University "Odessa Maritime Academy", Professor, HERE;
3. Volodymyr BAKHRUSHYN, Professor of Department of System Analysis and Computational Mathematics, the Zaporizhzhya National Technical University, HERE;
4. Svitlana SHYTIKOVA, Director, National Erasmus+ office – Ukraine.
Programme and materials: https://supporthere.org/rome2018
Title: International HERE Study visit "Joint Degrees: Strategic and Operational Implementation: one size does not fit all" with the support of the European Union – SPHERE, EACEA.
Date: October 2-3, 2018
Location: University of Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal
Participants: HERE, representatives of higher education institutions. In general, about 30 people took part in the event
Participants from Ukraine:
1. Olena KOZIEVSKA, Deputy head of the Secretariat, the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on science and education;
2. Andriy STAVYTSKYY, Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Cybernetics, the Faculty of Economics, the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
Program and materials: https://supporthere.org/coimbra2018/page/background-information-19
CLUSTER SEMINAR FOR ERASMUS+ CBHE PROJECT TEAMS: Best Practice and Challenges for Projects Implementation and Grant Management (Content and Grant Funds)
20 September 2018, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
On September 20, 2018, the Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture (EACEA) and the National Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine, in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the EU Delegation in Ukraine held the Cluster seminar “Best Practice and Challenges for Projects Implementation and Grant Management (content and grant funds)” for Ukrainian teams implementing Erasmus+ CBHE projects. 60 representatives of 20 CBHE project teams from 29 HEIs took part in the event.
Purpose of the event: generalization of the current projects outcomes and the best practices in using grants as well as identification of the challenges in projects implementation and grant management for preventing penalties in the form of grant reduction.
Seminar “Formation of The Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education: Criteria and Procedures for Selecting Members of QAA and Forming QA Experts’ Pool” is being implemented within the framework of the EU ERASMUS+ Program with the participation of the European expert of the EU Technical Assistance Mission – Steffen WESTERGARD ANDERSEN, Director of Operations, Universities and Higher Education Institutions of Arts, the Danish Accreditation Institution – TAM expert.