EU-funded Erasmus+ Programme supports mobility, cooperation projects and policy reforms in the field of Youth. Within the Erasmus+ Youth the following Actions are covered by the Programme:
KA1: MOBILITY FOR YOUTH AND YOUTH WORKERS
KA2: Strategic Partnerships for Youth, CAPACITY BUILDING IN THE FIELD OF YOUTH (2017-2019)
KA3: STRUCTURED DIALOGUE
The opportunities are described in details on the Erasmus+ Programme Guide at the link.
Details about participation of Ukraine in EU-funded Erasmus+ 2014-2020 in 2 languages with hyperlinks at:
Erasmus+ also funds international non-formal learning mobility activities of young people and youth workers (European Voluntary Projects and youth exchanges mobility – new European Voluntary Corps). Ukraine participates very actively in youth exchanges, being the first partner country in terms of number of participants. In 2014-2020, 17 293 young people and youth workers from Ukraine are involved in joint Erasmus+ Youth Action projects with their counterparts from Erasmus+ Programme Countries and in cooperation with majority eligible Partner countries, in particular:
3 306 Youth Mobility projects (КА105) have Ukrainian partner organisations, including 14 HEIs within 19 projects.
153 Volunteering projects (КА125) have been funded with Ukrainian organisations in partnership including 1 HEI within 2 projects.
- Intercultural Learning Through Artswith Institute of Political Information
- Fusion for inclusion with Civic Organization «Development and Initiative»
- Connecting Hearts.mp4 with Zaporizhzhia Regional Charitable Foundation «Gender Z»
- Inside Out with Youth of the Democratic Alliance
- Let's go to dance!!!with Towarzystwo Odrodzenia Kultury Polskiej im. J. Slowackiego w Krzemiencu
- ART4HRE - Education ABOUT/THROUGH/FOR Human Rights with Chernivtsi cell of allukrainian organisation «PORA!»
- Become More Outdoor with Mykolaivska Miska Molodizhna Hromadska Organizatsiya «Iskra»
- Cultural diversity for Social inclusion with Hromadska orhanizatsia «Yevropeiskyi Rytm dlia Ukrainy»
The young people and workers have developed their life and professional competencies, enriched by the intercultural communication and networking with peers from different countries, went out of their comfort zone. Experienced their first job as volunteers. Youth exchanges allow groups of young people from different countries to meet, live together and work on shared projects for short periods. They take place outside the school environment. Participants' learning experiences are recognised through a Youthpass.
Erasmus+ Projects Results Database: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/projects/
Erasmus+ for Capacity Building of Youth (КА214)