On 7th July 2022, the National Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine together with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, European Association for International Education, German-Ukrainian Academic Society, Leibniz University Hannover (LUH), and Erasmus Student Network Ukraine in close cooperation with the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine and National Erasmus+ Agencies invite Universities from the Erasmus+ Programme Countries and International Professional Networks to establish and strengthen collaboration with Ukrainian Universities by joining the International Contact Webinar: Supporting Ukraine in Higher Education.
Considering the war in Ukraine and specific measures provided by the European Commission to Ukraine, the main aim of the Contact Webinar is to help Ukrainian universities to match the EU universities to find opportunities for cooperation. The webinar includes a general session on opportunities, topical working groups and speed networking contacts sessions.
What? International Contact Webinar: Supporting Ukraine in Higher Education.
When? 15.00-18.00 (Kyiv time) / 14.00-17.00 (CEST) on 7th July.
Where? Online via Zoom platform.
Target audience: International Relation Officers, Erasmus Coordinators, Academic and Administrative Staff.
Language: English (simultaneous translation is not provided).
DRAFT AGENDA (Kyiv time):
14:50-15:00 – Online registration via Zoom.
15:00-16:00 – Opening of the event. Plenary session: Supporting Ukraine through networking and international collaboration:
- EU Delegation to Ukraine
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- “Erasmus+ opportunities for cooperation”, National Erasmus+ Office – Ukraine
- “Cooperation Opportunities with the European Association for the International Education”
- “Networking opportunities”, German – Ukrainian Academic Society and Leibniz University Hannover
16:00-16:40 – Working group sessions (parallel):
- Tips&Hints for cooperation under Mobility Actions
- Tips&Hints for cooperation under Cooperation Partnership Actions (Partnerships for Cooperation, Alliances for Innovations/European Universities Alliances)
- Tips&Hints for cooperation under Capacity Building Action
- Tips&Hints for cooperation under Jean Monnet
16:40-17:00 – Summing-up from the Working group session.
17:00-17:30 – Speed Networking (switch 5 times per 4 minutes).
17:30-18:00 – Steps forward.
Registration is obligatory. The registration form is open until 15:00 of 6th July 2022. Confirmation of participation together with a link to the Zoom will be sent by e-mail to each of the registered participant until 18:00 6th July 2022.
We believe in Ukraine and the Armed Forces of Ukraine, every citizen and partners! Glory to Ukraine! #ErasmusPlus #ErasmusUA #StandWithUkraine #ErasmusJointForcesUA #Erasmus35years in Ukraine