Chernihiv National T.G. Shevchenko Pedagogical University
Chernihiv National T.G. Shevchenko Pedagogical University was founded in 1700. It is one of the oldest educational institutions in Ukraine, has own traditions and long glorious history. It`s a public University in full compliance with the requirements and criteria of the Bologna Charter.
Specialists are prepared in all forms of training (full-time and external education) for educational and qualification levels of “Bachelor”, “Master” and “PhD”. There are two Specialized Scientific Councils for defense of dissertations on Pedagogics and History.
There are 8 departments such as: Oleksandr Lazarevskyi Educational and Scientific Institute of History, Ethnology and Law, Philology Studies, Psychology Studies, Technology Studies, Sport Studies, Chemistry and Biology Studies, Physics and Math Studies, Education Studies. The Astronomy Scientific and Research Center and the Center of Gifted Children, Psychological Support Service and Military Department are situated there.
Several Scientific schools on the History of Ukraine, World History, Archeology, and Historiography were formed there. The University acts as a leading moderator and coordinator of scientific researches of Northern Ukraine.
The University regularly hosts international, national and regional conferences. It also publishes scientific journals called “Siverianskyi Litopys” (“The Chronicle”) and "Annual of ChNPU", where the results of scientific papers can be printed.
- Education and Methodic, Management of Education, Internationalization, Innovations and Modernizationof Higher Education;
- History (History of Ukraine, World History, Archeology, Ethnology and Ukrainian Studies, Law Disciplines, Gender Studies, European Studies and International Relations, History of Arts and Culture, Historiography, Tourism etc);
- Philology and Literature (Foreign Languages, German Philology, Ukrainian Language and Literature, World Literature, Theatre Art, Philosophy and Cultural Studies, Lexicology and Typology of Languages etc);
- Psychology (General and Developmental Psychology,Environmental Psychology and Mental Health,Social Pedagogics,Political Science and Sociology etc);
- Technology (General Techniques and Drawings,Technological Education and Informatics,Professional Education, Health and Wellness,Theory and methods of technological education (technology, drawings, automobile engineering, design and fashion design, computer science etc);
- Sports (Modern Technologies of Professional Identity Formation on the Bases of Health and Physical Training,Folk and Modern Choreography,Management of Adaptation of the Human Body in Conditions of Physical Education and Sports Training,Health Preservation,Management of Formation Effective Biomechanical System of Action Techniques in Sports Training, Methods of Teaching and Technical Development of Separate Game Techniques in Sports at Different Stages of Training, Management Optimization the Training Process of Skiers and Biathlon Racers etc);
-Physics and Math (Higher and Applied Mathematics,Economics and Management,Physics and Astronomy,Pedagogics, Psychology and Methodic of Education,Informatics and Computer Engineering, Boundary-value and spectral problems for differential equations, Electro-optical properties of liquid crystals etc);
-Chemistry and Biology (Chemistry, Biologyand Biochemistry, Ecology and Environmental Protection, Geography and Cartographical Modeling, Geoarcheology etc);
- Basic education (Pre-School and Primary School education, Music and Visual Arts, English and Informatics at Primary School,the Development of creativity at Primary School etc).
We are interested in joint research and academic projects in education. We would like to find the European partners for following types of Erasmus+ Programme:
KA1 - Learning Mobility of Individuals
Higher education student and staff mobility
Higher education student and staff mobility between Programme and Partner Countries
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees
KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education
Capacity building in the field of higher education
Jean Monnet Activities
Jean Monnet support to associations
Jean Monnet networks
Small Collaborative Partnerships
Non-profit European Sport Events
Also, we are interested in cooperation in Horizon 2020 in the fields of education and science. We are interested in cooperation in The Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions within the following actions:
Research networks (ITN): support for Innovative Training Networks
Individual fellowships (IF): support for experienced researchers undertaking mobility between countries, optionally to the non-academic sector
International and inter-sectoral cooperation through the Research and Innovation Staff Exchanges (RISE)
Co-funding of regional, national and international programmes that finance fellowships involving mobility to or from another country
The European Researchers' Night (NIGHT)
Erasmus + (Jean Monnet Activities) - Educational Module "The Concept of Europe: From Idea to Realization"
The proposed project in the context of the integration of Ukraine into the European community, designed to solve the problem of lack of awareness of society (especially youth) about the history of development of integration processes in Europe. In addition, to counter the aggressive anti-European information field that has been active in Chernihiv region as a border area (we have borders with Russia and Belarus). There are no academic centers of European Studies in the region. That is why, CHNPU, in order to intensify the transition to European educational standards, proposes a European integration module, which will be teach in one of the oldest historical research institutions of Ukraine – Oleksandr Lazarevskyi Educational and Scientific Institute of History, Ethnology and Law. This will lay the strong foundation for establishing European studies, investigations and fostering international scientific dialogue, integration of local researchers in the European scientific community, and contribute to a democratic society. The Educational Module "The Concept of Europe: From the Idea to Realization" is addressed to 4th year students of the Institute, who will continue studies to get Master`s Degree; and for those of them, who will start an active professional career after receiving a Bachelor's Degree. It should be emphasized that these two youth groups need to gain in-depth knowledge of European integration for fostering international European dialogue; and to see not only prospects for Ukraine, but also opportunities for personal realization and development. To achieve these goals, educational module will be teach using innovative pedagogical approaches such as dialogical method, the problem of modeling, etc. It will cause actualizing of interest in the study of the proposed module topics, develop analytical, communication and research skills among destinators; and promote awareness of European identity of Ukraine.
Department for Scientific Work and International Cooperation -http://chnpu.edu.ua/university/atuniversity/mizhnarodnij-viddil
Contact person: Nataliia Zaitseva, e-mail: email@example.com,tel.: +380 63 93 71 689