East European University of Ecomonics and Management
Mission of East European University is to create a socially-oriented competitive higher educational establishment that meets world educational quality standards and needs of domestic and international labor market. East European University is a training center of highly qualified specialists with the focus on innovations development and implementation. It is a place where a personality with high moral and democratic values is brought up. The current state of East European University is on the one hand the result of its development for over 20 years on the other hand is the background for its future modernization. The University provides a great variety of opportunities for obtaining higher education, advanced training in different branches of management, law and economic and for conducting research work. It has international relations and takes an active part in socio-political life of our country.
For the past twenty years at our University twelve Doctors and more than thirty Candidates of Sciences have been awarded, more than twenty thousand professionals of different degrees who have been involved in the process of Ukrainian economics and received chief executive positions in various fields and lines of development of Ukraine were trained here. The results of the performed work became the evidence of a worthy potential of a faculty, high-level organization of an educational process, strong material and technical basis of the University. Nowadays our higher educational institution is intensively developing.To become a part of the national system of education and science the ideas of European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) are implemented in the system of higher education of the University.Committed to providing the foundation of knowledge and practical skill-sets needed for succeeding in today's complex professional world, East European University of Economics and Management offers students the opportunity to earn their degree online and from a variety of fields.The University scientists and specialists in the methodological support, data- and software constantly work on the improvement of technologies of the distance and electronic education. To achieve the best results we cooperate with our partners – Ukrainian and foreign scientific institutions.
We are interested in:
Records Management and Informational Processing; Design; Philology and Linguistics; Law; Political Sciences; Economic Cubernetics (Mathematical Modelling in Economics); Business Economics; Marketing, Finance, Credit and Accounting; Management; Project Management; Tourism, Hotel and Restaurant Management
Our scientific and research interests:
- Team management in a globalized economy
- Formation of financial and monetary relations entities of the national economy of Ukraine
- Ukraine's integration into the world economy and adaptation to the functioning of competitive conditions in the context of globalization
- The problems of integration of theoretical and practical aspects in linguistics and translation
- Theoretical and practical aspects of civil, labor and administrative relationships legal regulation in the protection of human rights at the present stage of Ukraine’s legislation development
- Problems of sustainable systems modeling in social and economic sphere
- Financial management in the health sector at the regional level
- The development of tourism and hotel industry in the region
- Formation and improvement of landscape gardening culture in Ukraine
- Actual problems of contemporary documentation, methodologies and practices of training in documentation and information activities
- Development and implementation of innovations in educational system
- Strategic partnership with higher educational institutions in our country and abroad
- Student and stuff mobility
- Joint degree programs
- Youth leadership programs
Our University has relationship with some universities in our country and abroad.
Oleksandr Lysenko, The Head of The Project Office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +380973377518, (0472)64-72-00
Yevgeniia Skvortsova, The Head of International Department e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org