Dnipropetrovsk College of Culture and Arts
Dnipropetrovsk College of Culture and Arts is the institution of higher education of the first accreditation level. The college was established in 1944. Now it is located in the beautiful building of XIX century.
Dnipropetrovsk College of Culture and Arts trains highly qualified specialists in the field of culture and arts due to the educational and professional programs of all levels; provides cultural, educational, artistic, and methodological work; develops and implements the most important educational and scientific programs.
The main tasks of education in the institution are:
- to introduce educational activities, which includes educational, cultural, and methodological training
- to provide the conditions for mastering the knowledge system in the chosen specialty
- to form socially mature, creative personality, education of the morally, mentally, and physically healthy generation of citizens
- to form a public position
- to prepare young people for independent professional activity
- to inform our students about the current situation on the job market
The college has the choir and ensembles which were created in the institute. The participants often take part in different concerts through Ukraine. In addition, DCCA has own student theatres. Their performances were awarded with many honorary diplomas.
In conclusion, Dnipropetrovsk College of Culture and Arts is a big and friendly family which lives bright and creative life. Our team is very proud of our graduates!
DCCA carries out student preparation for junior specialist educational degree in the following specialties (full-time education):
- Folk art. Specialization: Folk songs; Variety instruments; Folk instruments; Spectacular theatrical events.
- Library Affairs.
- Music art. Specialization: Variety singing.
- Choreography. Specialization: Folk choreography.
- Variety and circus art. Specialization: Circus genres; Variety dancing.
Moreover, the college is planning to open new specialties such as:
- Social and cultural activities manager.
- Event manager.
- Tourism manager.
We are looking for European partners to establish cooperation with the help of the Erasmus + Programmes, including “KA2: Cooperation for innovation and good practice”, “KA3: Support to policy reforms”, “Jean Monnet: European Studies”, “Sport: Collaborative Partnership”.
Advisor to the headmaster
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
tel.: +38 (056) 744 47 62