University of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine
The University of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine is a unique educational establishment which prepares specialists for the Fiscal and Custom Service of Ukraine.
Our goal: To form a transparent, modern and fair tax system that could increase the effectiveness of the trade and focused on the development of economic relations.
Our mission: To create a platform for coordinators of tax and custom policy, and also a platform for discussion of the best world policies and practices, controversial issues and not only.
In the University’s structure function 7 educational and scientific institutes and 1 faculty:
- Scientific and Research Institute of Finance and Banking
- Scientific and Research Institute of Law
- Scientific and Research Institute of Economics, Taxation and Customs Service
- Scientific and Research Institute of Accounting, Analysis and Audit
- Scientific and Research Institute of Informational Technologies
- Scientific and Research Institute of Humanities
- Scientific and Research Institute of Special Physical and Combat Training and Rehabilitation
- Faculty of Training, Retraining and Professional Development of Tax Militia Officers
The educational process is run with modern methods of teaching, including bilingual preparation for specialists in the groups with specialization in foreign languages. The education is supported by modern multimedia technologies. New classes with the prototype of a border checkpoint with a real train car, truck, light vehicle and cargo container were created for the students of the tax and custom service specialty.
The University gives opportunity for the distance education.
The University has:
- 5 on campus residencies for the students (3 residencies of block type, 1 residency of apartment type, 1 residency of hotel type);
- A medical center with diverse specialists, department of diagnostics, day hospital and modern medical technologies;
- Sport complex (1200 m 2 of gym and athletic stadium with football field);
- Scientific and Research Institute of Fiscal Policy which works for the development of scientifically-based recommendations on the implementation of the state fiscal policy, aimed at economic and social development of Ukraine.
Department of Information and Public Relations: (+3804597) 56-764;