Dmytro Motornyi Tavria State Agrotechnological University
The history of modern Dmytro Motornyi Tavria State Agrotechnological University dates back to 1874. Today,TSATU is a training and scientific production center where more than 10,000 students are educated. The Center would include colleges; 4 research institutes: Mechanization of agriculture of the south of Ukraine, Agrotechnology and ecology, Strategies of socio-economic development of agro-industrial production of the south of Ukraine, Irrigated horticulture; Educational-scientific institute of general university training; Institute of Advanced Training. Four departments of the university train specialists in 20 specialties.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PLANNED PROJECT (CO-OPERATION PROPOSAL):
Focusing on expanding international contacts and participating in international projects, the University (TSATU) is ready to actively promote project proposals aimed at modernizing and improving the professional qualification of employees of the educational institution, improving the quality of education, organizing mobility and developing joint programs.
We are looking for partners to participate in projects under Erasmus + (KA1 and KA2), Jean Monnet or other EU programs in areas such as:
- Development and implementation of innovations in the education system;
- Strategic partnership with educational institutions in our country and abroad;
- Student and staff mobility;
- Joint dual degree programs;
- Youth Leadership Programs.
The University has educational and scientific contacts with 35 international partners with whom agreements and memorandum of cooperation have been signed. The main partner countries include France, Germany, Poland, Turkey, Bulgaria, Mexico. TSATU cooperates with 15 countries in 25 programs. Student education agreements in agrarian universities in France, USA, Germany, Poland, Slovakia and Bulgaria have been signed.
Dual diploma programs have been implemented. Joint research projects are conducted with foreign universities and organizations. TSATU is a participant in the NATO-Ukraine Program for the Retraining and Social Adaptation of Soldiers. Dmytro Motornyi Tavria State Agrotechnological University takes participation in Ukrainian Horticulture Business Development Project (UHBDP). With the assistance of DELCAM (UK), a leading CAD / SAM modeling software developer, the Computer Design and Processing Technologies training center was opened at TSATU.
KA2: cooperation projects
(development of higher education potential, knowledge alliances, strategic partnerships)
- Improvement of agricultural business education within ensuring EU standards for sustainable development
- European trends in sustainable development in the training of economic professionals
- Developing the capacity of information support in sustainable development management as a European standard for specialist training.
- Module (Chair): SS Policy in Information and Analytical Assurance for Sustainable Development.
tel. +38 (0619) 42-20-56