Kharkiv National Medical University
Kharkiv National Medical University is a modern diversified higher medical education institution with a powerful research, material and technical facilities using the latest information technologies in the training process, including e-learning, distance learning sessions, teleconferences.
Information about the intended project:
We are in search of European partners to establish cooperation and to apply for different actions of the Erasmus + Programme, including “KA 1 Learning Mobility” to organize academic exchange for credit mobility and joint degrees; “KA 2 Capacity Building for Higher Education”, Knowledge Alliances” with projects related to higher medical education and research issues.
Previous international experience:
- Collaboration with foreign partner institutions within the framework of agreements on cooperation;
- Erasmus + application in 2015 “Special Support HEI Centers: Model for Inclusion: SSHEICMI”, reference number 561772-EPP-1-2015-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP;
- Project “Mainstreaming Policies and Services for People with Disabilities in Ukraine”, a joint initiative of the United Nations Development Programme and the United Nations Children's Fund in Ukraine;
- Project “Congenital and Acquired Heart Valvular Disease Care”, partner – International Children’s Heart Foundation;
- Research project “Infection Control to Combat Antimicrobial Resistance and Hospital Infections”, coordinators: Swedish Institute, Swedish Institute for Communicable Disease Control BARN Baltic Antibiotic Resistance Collaborative Network;
- Research project “Improvement of the Detection and Surveillance of Resistance Caused by Carbapenem Non-susceptible Enterobacteriaceae in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova; coordinators: Swedish Institute, Swedish Institute for Communicable Disease Control BARN Baltic Antibiotic Resistance Collaborative Network;
- Research projects “With the Teaching Profession Healthy and Motivated Until Retirement – and Ways to Prevent and to Develop Personality” and “Medical and Social Aspects of the Work of Bank Employees” in partnership with Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Federative Republic of Germany;
- Research project “Tumor Lesions of the Thyroid Gland” in partnership with the biotechnical company “Geneticist”, USA;
- Research programme of the International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood and INTAS Grant, Sweden, New Zealand;
- Support project “Building Capacity for Biodiversity Conservation in Ukraine: Network and Training”, an initiative of the Center for Biodiversity and Conservation at the American Museum of Natural History, New York, USA;
- Participation in the Mevlana Academic Exchange Programme, Council of Higher Education of the Turkish Republic;
- Project “CLEAR – Climate Change, Environmental Contaminants and Reproductive Health” (grant agreement number: 226217) within the Seventh Framework Programme, call FP7-ENV-2008-1 Environment;
- Participation in the application process of the Erasmus Mundus Project “European Caucasus Consortium for Excellence in Life Sciences”, reference number 545706-EM-1-2013-1-RO-ERA MUNDUS-EMA21;
- Participation in the Tempus proposal “Surgery under Review Generating Education with New Technology and International Interaction: SURGENTII”, reference number 544275-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-IE-TEMPUS-JPCR.
Anzhela Stashchak, PhD in Law
Head of the International Department
Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine
Tel. / fax: +38 057 707 73 96