Dnipropetrovsk medical academy
State Establishment "Dnipropetrovsk medical academy of Health Ministry of Ukraine" (DMA) was founded in 1916 and now it's one of the major and most highly regarded medical educational institution of the highest accreditation level in Ukraine. DMA provides medical education of specialists at preparatory, undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Undergraduate courses in DMA are carried out in English and Ukrainian languages by the following specialties: general medicine, paediatrics, preventive medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and clinical pharmacy. Postgraduate education (internship, clinical ordinature, PhD courses) is provided by all clinical departments of DMA in 36 specialties. We has an enrollment of over 5000 students including 1500 international students from 48 countries. Educational process is carried out at 55 theoretical and clinical departments by 675 teachers, among them 360 PhD holders and 110 professors. DMA is the member of European Association for International Education.
See more information at http://www.dsma.dp.ua/for-foreign
We are looking for international partners for Erasmus+ (Knowledge Alliances) project about Computer simulations ("Virtual patients") for eLearning (Blended or distance education) in the fields of healthcare (Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry).
DMA is also interested in participation in the following projects:
• in the wide area of medical education at undergraduate and postgraduate levels;
• implementing computer-aided technologies (including web- and cloud-based), improvement of students' information and communication technology skills;
• academic library automation and e-Library development;
• development of qualifications frameworks and curriculum development, development of quality assurance process in academy;
• improving international component of triangle: education-innovation-research, partnership with business;
• joint research projects; development and implementation of innovations into academic process;
• in the wide range of strategic partnership with higher educational institutions, research institutes and medical organizations;
• lifelong learning;
• development of international mobility for students and teaching staff.
DMA develops international cooperation with foreign medical universities from nine countries. At this time we have no current EU TEMPUS projects.