National University of Ostroh Academy
National University of Ostroh Academy is a higher educational institution licensed and accredited by the Ministry of Education of Ukraine. Ukrainians and foreign citizens have an opportunity to acquire a broad foundation of knowledge and academic experience our University offers according to Bologna standards. The University offers an excellent setting, combining rigorous training with a rich cultural atmosphere, one that helps students gain greater understanding of the Ukrainian history and culture. First founded in 1576 and then re-established in 1994, Ostroh Academy enjoys an excellent reputation all over Ukraine and abroad. On the 22nd of March 1999 in Paris at "RENOIR" LOUNGE the University of Ostroh Academy was awarded the "Prize for Quality". This international award was created with the purpose of rewarding and encouraging firms excelling in the quality, image, and prestige of their products, and was established by the TRADE LEADERS CLUB. In 2014 the National University of Ostroh Academy was recorded into the Guinness World Record Book for the longest Taras Shevchenko's poetry reading marathon without a break.
The University as an autonomous scientific and research institution, is proposing high professional level training undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate programs in International Relations (International Relations, Country Studies, History), Economics (Finance and Credit, Entrepreneurship, Economical Cybernetics), Law (Legal Studies), Humanities (Cultural Studies, Religious Studies, Theology, Ukrainian Philology, Ukrainian Literature, Journalism), Romance and Germanic Languages (English Philology, German Philology, French Philology, Polish Philology, Interpreting), Political and Informational Management (Psychology, Documentary Studies and Informational Activities – PR, Political Studies). More information can be found at http://www.oa.edu.ua/en/.
Erasmus+ Key Actions in higher education (please underline)
All types of Erasmus+ and Key Actions:
Learning Mobility – CREDIT MOBILITY / DEGREE MOBILITY
Cooperation Projects – CAPACITY BUILDING (ex-Tempus) / STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP / KNOWLEDGE ALIANCES
We are looking for partners to participate in the all-possible projects under Erasmus+, especially in develop joint bachelor/master programs and the mobility programs.
All proposals under Erasmus +, including:
joint and double degree programs (graduate and post-graduate);
development of educational plans;
partner relationships with enterprises, universities and educational organizations;
development of research, innovation implementations in the educational process;
university management system;
students and academician exchange;
youth leadership programs.
1. Joint European Projects JEP 23055_2002 eMeReCU, JEP_25142_2004 InterCollegia, JEP_26152_2005 EduVisIm,
2. Collaboration with 93 foreign Partner-Universities and Institutions within the framework of the Memorandums of Understanding and Agreements
3. Joint Polish-Ukrainian double degree Masters' Programme with Institute of Eastern Europe (Studium Europy Wschodniej) of Warsaw University.
4. Academician exchange (over 160 master-classes were provided by foreign academicians at our university during 2013-2014)
5. Joint International Scientific Conferences with Polish, American, Canadian, German, French, Slovak, Czech and Belorussian scientific and higher educational institutions, foreign diplomatic missions in Ukraine and international NGOs.
Dr. Eduard Balashov, Head of the Foreign Relations Department
tel./fax: +380 3654 30023
Seminarska street 2, Ostroh
Rivne Region, 35800, Ukraine