Berdyansk State Pedagogical University
Berdyansk State Pedagogical University is one of the oldest and most powerful higher educational institutions of southeast of Ukraine (Zaporizhzhya region). The University holds about 6,000 students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral levels. The University consists of 8 institutes and faculties:
• Institute of Philology and Social Communications
• Institute of Psychological and Pedagogical Education and Arts
• Institute of Social Pedagogical and Correctional Education
• Institute of Physics, Mathematics and Technology Education
• Social and Humanities Faculty
• Faculty of Physical Culture
• Faculty of Economics and Management
• Faculty of Computer and Saving Technologies
BSPU has 115 partnership agreements with higher educational institution, international organizations and foundations in 23 countries of the world.
We have a lot of motivated, experienced professors and PhD, who are ready to work hard in international consortiums.
In particular, we are looking for participation in Capacity Building in Higher Education (ex-Tempus) projects in such fields:
• The development of university students' civic competence
• Teacher training in the context of "Europe 2020"
• The development of multicultural education, taking into account regional specifics
• Governance of stakeholder movement in the corporate culture of European universities
• Models of cross-border education in the countries of Eastern partnership
• Gender education
• Continuous inclusive education
• The development of intellectual sphere of a child
Previous international experience in TEMPUS: Initial and Further Training for Teachers and Education Managers with regard to Diversity (№ - 543873-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR)
Igor Lyman, prof., coordinator of international relations of Berdyansk State Pedagogical University. E-mail: Lyman@ukr.net, tel. +380975067230