BIZNESI College is looking for an opportunity to become a partner in your ERASMUS + projects in the following study programs:
1. Banks and Finance in Business (Academic degree: BA in Banks and Finance in Business),
2. Emergency Management (Academic degree: BA in Emergency Management),
3. Management and Economics (Academic degree: BA in Management and Economics),
4. Law LLB (Academic degree: BA of Law), and
5. Management of Security Policies (Academic degree: BA in Management of Security Policies).
1. Master in Criminal Law (Academic degree: LLM in Criminal Law),
2. Management and Finance (Academic degree: MA in Management and Finance), and
3. Emergency Management (Academic degree: MA in Emergency Management).
III – Level of National Qualification Framework
1. Fire protection technician.
BIZNESI College is Private Institution of Higher Education in Kosovo, founded on 2004, accredited by Kosovo Accreditation Agency (KAA) and National Qualifications Authority (NQA), and licensed by Ministry of Education Science and Technology (MEST) for Undergraduate, Graduate and Professional Studies.
College operates in four cities in Kosovo: Pristina, Gjakova, Prizren and Vushtrri and has approximately 149 academic staff, 4000 students.
If you are interested in Erasmus collaboration with our institution in areas listed please feel free to contact directly.
Address: St. "Motrat Qirazi", no. 29 Ulpiana, Pristina, 10000 - Republic of Kosovo
Tel: +37745964129; +37744500808;