Zapoprizhzhya National Technical University
Zapoprizhzhya National Technical University is interested in participating in Erasmus plus project.
Zaporizhzhya National Technical University (ZNTU) Founded in 1900 in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine).
It includes 11 departments:
- Machine Construction Department
- Transportation and logistics Department
- Physics and Engineering Department
- Electrical Engineering Department
- Radioengineering Department
- Information Science and Computer Engineering Department
- Economics and Management Department
- Humanities Department
- International Tourism and Labour Resources Management Department
- Humanity and Law Department
- Physical Culture and Sport Management Department
- The most of disciplines of one major "Electric Apparatus" are taught in English.
We are looking for partners to participate in the projects under Erasmus+ KA1 and KA2 in the fields of students' and teachers' mobility, developing joint Master's programs, modernization of curricula, supporting knowledge exchange and conducting mutual research between the partner universities.
1. "EU-UA Master Degree in Software Engineering" (JEP-26182-2005)
2. "Computer Aided Industrial Design Training for Ukrainian Engineers" (JEP-27198-2006)
3. "Practice Oriented Master Programs in Engineering in RU, UA, UZ" (510920-Tempus-1-2010-1-De-Tempus-JPCR)
4. "Industrial Cooperation and Creative Engineering Education Based on Remote Engineering and Virtual Instrumentation" (530278-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-De-NEMPUS-JPHES)
5. "Modernizing Higher Engineering Education in Georgia, Ukraine and Uzbekistan to Meet the Technology Challenge" (530244-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-SE-TEMPUS-JPCR
6. "Development of Embedded System Courses with Implementation of Innovative Virtual Approaches for Integration of Research, Education and Production in UA,GE,AM" (544091-NEMPUS-1-2013-1-BE-NEMPUS-JPCR)
7. "Centers of Excellence for Young Researchers" (544137-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-SK-TEMPUS-JPHES
8. "Interregional Network for Innovative Development of Ecosystems Technosphere Based on Micro- and Nanoobject Technologies" (544498-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-SE-TEMPUS-JPHES)
Olexandr Andriyenko, Assistant of Rector for International Relations
Tel. +38 061 224 42 37, email@example.com