Poltava University of Economics and Trade
Poltava University of Economics and Trade (PUET) is one of the leading higher educational institutions of economic profile in Ukraine, half a century old, in which 9,000 students in 22 specialties are trained. PUET has 82 partnership agreements with higher educational institution, international organizations and foundations in 30 countries of the world.
Main fields of activities:
The University trains specialists in the field of international economics, economic cybernetics, marketing, finance, accounting and auditing, enterprises economics, personnel management and labor economics, information technology, merchandising and commercial activities, organization of trade, merchandising and expertise in customs, law, hotel and restaurant business, management of tourism business.finance, accounting and auditing, international economics, economics of an enterprise, management, personnel management and labor economics, informatics, economical cybernetics, marketing, hotel and restaurant business, tourism, food technology and engineering, commodity research and commercial business.
Information about the intended project:
PUET is interested in Cooperation Projects: Capacity building (ex-Tempus) / Strategic partnerships / Knowledge alliances; Credit mobility / degree mobility.
We look forward to sharing experience, developing new research tools and methods, applying new technologies to the learning process, establishing multilateral academic exchanges and developing the long-term basis for cooperation.
- Development of the newest Master and PhD program.
- Development of the teaching materials
- Implementation of the new curriculum
- Development of academic mobility
Previous international experience:
1. TEMPUS MODEP (PROGRAMME TEMPUS 144920 - TEMPUS - 2008 - FR.JPCR) «Trans-European Mobility Programme for University Study" (Coordinator - University of Auvergne (France).
2. TEMPUS ECOMMIS Plus «Two cycle E-Commerce curricula to serve Information Society in RU, UA, IL» (coordinator - Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Lithuania)).
3. Eurasian project "Program of Development of Kazakhstan 's transport infrastructure, which will speed the flow of cargo from China and Central Asian countries to the European Union" (Federal Republic of Germany, funding - European Union).
4. Cooperation on the project of the United Nations Development Programme and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Azerbaijan Republic. "Support to Baku tourism vocational school" (Coordinator - UNDP, financing - UNDP).
5. TEMPUS UNIVIA (543893 -TEMPUS- 1 -2013-1-AZ-TEMPUS-SMGR) «Development and improvement of University Administration on International Affairs" (coordinator - Azerbaijan State Economic University (Republic of Azerbaijan).
International language programs
- Azerbaijan Cultural Educational Center, Cultural and Linguistic Center of China, Center of German Language and Culture, Poltava Euro-Atlantic Integration Center, Center of French Language and Culture, Georgian Cultural Educational Center and Turkmen cultural educational Center – increase of cultural and linguistic competence of learners with the purpose of participation in the double-degree program.
1. Joint master program in Hotel restaurant business and Tourism with Academy of hotel business and catering industry in Poznan (Poland)
2. Joint master program in Business Administration with University of Nicosia (Cyprus)
3. Joint master program in Management of foreign economic activity with Information Systems Management Institute ISMA (Latvia)
4. Joint bachelor and master program in management of foreign economic activity and international economics with f University of Auvergne (France)
Head of International Scientific Educational Center - Isenko Irina
tel./fax: +38 (0532) 509795