Conference “Horizon Europe program for small businesses: Accelerator tool and other opportunities” (11.11,2022, online)
On 11 November 2022 the webinar “Horizon Europe Program for Small Businesses: Accelerator tool and other opportunities” was organised.
Almost 190 participants registered to participate, most of which represented small and medium-sized businesses, as well as various business structures.
The topic of the webinar was also of interest to a number of local authorities, which are interested in the innovative development of their territories. Public organizations, which are part of the innovative ecosystem of Ukraine, also showed activity. About a third of the participants were representatives of universities and research structures.
The main topics of the webinar:
- The main components of the Horizon Europe program, which are focused on the participation of small businesses
- The European Innovation Council and the main types of projects it supports
- Expected tools and initiatives to support innovative business of Ukraine
- Features of the EIC Accelerator tool
- Procedures for submitting and evaluating project applications for the EIC Accelerator
- Recommendations for Ukrainian organizations
NEO-Ukraine coordinator participated in the event where the features of the Horizon Europe Program for small businesses were presented. Access to the presentations and video recording is available here.