European University Association seven-part webinar series on Bologna Process
European University Association is pleased to present a seven-part webinar series on the different areas of work in the Bologna Process. The series is composed of seven webinars and will run from 29 September until 1 December. The webinar series will be of interest to institutional leaders, including rectors, vice-rectors and heads of administration, as well as staff and students, higher education researchers and analysts, and representatives of other stakeholder groups involved in educational policy. The first six webinars are open to anyone interested in attending. All webinars are free of charge and registrations will be open until the end of the event.
Agenda of the webinars:
- Webinar 1 – “Closing the gap: the Bologna Process at higher education institutions”,
- Webinar 2 – “Internationalisation and mobility policies and practices”,
- Webinar 3 – “Digitally enhanced learning and teaching in the EHEA context”
- Webinar 4 – “Flexible learning: micro-credentials as a way to enhance learning and teaching in the EHEA”
- Webinar 5 – “An introduction to the European Quality Assurance Framework”
- Webinar 6 – “Twenty years of social dimension in the Bologna Process: the state of the art and the future.
More details at the link.