HERE team Meeting (08.08.2023, online/offline)
On 8 August 2023 HERE team meeting with participation of Mychailo WYNNYCKYJ, Deputy Minister of Education and Science, Svitlana SHYTIKOVA, NEO-Ukraine Coordinator and Zhanna TALANOVA, HERE team Coordinator, NEO-Ukraine was organised in the hybrid format at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
HERE team members joined the meeting in Kyiv:
- Volodymyr BAKHRUSHYN, Head of the Higher Education Sector of the Scientific and Methodical Council of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine; Professor, Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic National University.
- Yuriy RASHKEVYCH, Member of the National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance, Professor of Lviv Polytechnic National University (Deputy Minister of Education and Science, 2018-2019).
- Volodymyr LUGOVYY, First Vice-President of the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, and Svitlana KALASHNIKOVA, First Deputy Director at Institute of Higher Education, NAPS of Ukraine.
- Oleh SHAROV, General Director of the Directorate of Professional Higher Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, and Maryna MRUGA, State Expert of the Directorate.
The following HERE team members joined the meeting online via Zoom:
- Iryna ZOLOTARYOVA, Member of the National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance, Professor of Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics.
- Vadym ZAKHARCHENKO, Vice-Rector for Research and Teaching of Odessa National Maritime Academy.
- Irina SIKORSKAYA, Head of the Center for International Education of Mariupol State University.
- Andriy STAVYTSKYY, Professor, Coordinator of the ECTS of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
- Maria MYSHLOVSKA, Bachelor’s student in “Ethics, Politics, Economics” of Ukrainian Catholic University.
Participants discussed changes to the 2023 Action Plan, taking into account international events, new legislative initiatives of the Ministry and corresponding cooperation with the HERE team and the NEO – Ukraine, as well as new opportunities within the EU Erasmus+ Programme for Ukraine and the role of the Ministry in their implementation.
Thank you to everyone for participating!