Project opening «Dissemination of EU practices through e-marketing, conscious consumption, circular economy, resource efficiency» (28.02.2023, online)
On February 28, 2023 in online format on the Google Meet platform was official opening of E-Marketing international project “Dissemination of EU practices through e-marketing, conscious consumption, circular economy, resource efficiency” within the implementation on the Erasmus+ Jean Monnet project by the National Lviv Polytechnic University, Marketing and Logistics Department.
Congratulatory speeches were made by:
- Natalia Chukhray – scientific and pedagogical work and international relations vice-rector of the University, who noted the project topic relevance and outlined the importance of achieving the goals and project objectives;
- Petro Kraynik – Jean Monnet expert of the National Erasmus+ office in Ukraine emphasized Jean Monnet projects peculiarities and relevance and called on all participants to unite around the common ideas’ implementation;
- Yevhen Krykavskyy – Head of Marketing and Logistics Department of Lviv Polytechnic University noted the project implementation importance for department and project team members and gave arguments regarding the project relevance, especially in wartime conditions;
- Nataliya Gots – Head of the International Education Center of Lviv Polytechnic National University, focused attention on the Jean Monnet community features in Lviv Polytechnic National University and called on the participants of all projects to cooperate.
The event was moderated by Lidia Bolibruch, an assistant at the Marketing and Logistics Department of Lviv Polytechnic University, scientific consultant and project academic coordinator. She presented to the participants the main project ideas and goals, target audience, and also told about activities planned within the framework of its three-year implementation. The project key goals are:
- Experience dissemination and best European practices and conscious consumption programs implementation.
- Raising awareness of the circular economy, conscious consumption, resource-efficient and clean production, and market for “green” products.
- Providing the target audience with professional knowledge about the basic principles of E-marketing as one of the effective tools of promoting conscious consumption.
- European approaches promotion in ensuring the integration of science, business and government.
The event was attended by the student community and Jean Monnet Family representatives of Lviv Polytechnic:
- Vira Lubenets – “GoodPharma” project scientific consultant and academic coordinator, Head of Biologically Active Compounds Technology, Pharmacy and Biotechnology Department of Lviv Polytechnic National University;
- Nataliia Haivanovych – Jean Monnet project coordinator within the EU Erasmus+ Program “Logistics and Supply Chain Management: dissemination of European experience”, associate professor of the marketing and logistics department of Lviv Polytechnic University;
- Ihor Kulyniak – Jean Monnet project coordinator as part of the Erasmus+ EU Program “European experience in the promotion of heritage and cultural tourism”, associate professor of the Organizational Management Department of Lviv Polytechnic University.
During the event, business representatives shared their practices: Oksana Snitko – head of marketing department at “FJ Pomades” and Solidol Barbers, !FEST PR manager Taras Maselko and Maryana Kuchmenda – Internet marketer of !FEST Delivery.
Project team members Lidia Bolibrukh, Taisia Nakonechna and Nataliia Mashchak express their gratitude to all participants of the E-Marketing project official opening “Dissemination of EU practices through e-marketing, conscious consumption, circular economy, resource efficiency”.