Public diplomacy campaigns dedicated to anniversary of russia’s full-scale war against Ukraine (23-24.02.2023)
On 23-24 February 2023, NEO – Ukraine Coordinator Svitlana SHYTIKOVA joined Public diplomacy campaign dedicated to anniversary of russia’s full-scale war against Ukraine.
The main idea of the campaign was to remind EU and worldweide citizens about russia’s full-scale war against Ukraine with the help of different activities, such as:
- Lightening up buildings of the EU institutions in Brussels with the colours of the Ukrainian flag
- Inauguration of the project «The Wall»
- Public action of solidarity with Ukraine
- Exhibition of painting: Bucha. The atrocities of russian aggression
- Commemorative act and discussion
- Opening of the Exhibition of Ukrainian children’s drawings «Mriyu» («I dream»)
- Prayer for an end to russian aggression against Ukraine
- Lightening in colors of the Ukrainian flag of the Grand-Place and Gallerie Royale Saint-Hubert
The campaign was organised by the Mission of Ukraine to the EU in close cooperation with European Union, European Commission, Ukrainian Institute, Port.agency, City of Brussels, Ukrainian Civil Society Hub, Permanent Representation of the Republic of Poland to the European Union, Association of Ukrainian Women in Belgium, Association of Ukrainians in Belgium, Slavonic Europe.