Round table “Higher education in Ukraine Recovery Plan: methodological aspect” (18.08.2022, online)
On 18 August 2022, the Institute of Higher Education of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine together with the National Erasmus+ office in Ukraine and HERE team organized the round table “Higher education in Ukraine Recovery Plan: methodological aspect”. Around 60 participants joined roud table in hybrid format: representatives of higher education and research institutions, Erasmus+ project teams, representatives of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on Education, Science and Innovation, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the National Qualifications Agency, the National Agency for Quality Assurance of Higher Education, the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, HERE team and others.
VIDEO RECORDING of the event (part 1.) at the link (access code NnZXq$75).
VIDEO RECORDING of the event (part 2.) at the link (access code NnZXq$75).
RECCOMENDATIONS of the round table “Higher education in Ukraine Recovery Plan: methodological aspect”.
Iryna DRACH, Head of the Institute of Higher Education of the NAESU, welcomed participants and stressed the importance of the event for improving the Ukraine Recovery Plan in terms of higher education and science, particularly with a number of scientific achievements of the Institute’s researchers.
Svitlana SHYTIKOVA, Coordinator of the National Erasmus+ office in Ukraine informed participants about new opportunities for Ukraine within the EUs Erasmus+ Programme for 2021-2027, the results of calls 2022, and also emphasized the importance of international projects for the development of infrastructure and personnel capacity building of HEIs of Ukraine for strong European integration during war and post-war period. Speaker also mentioned that all the key speakers of the round the table are representing different Erasmus+ projects, which shows the importance of using European experience and resources to determine ways to overcome modern challenges and move towards a European perspective.
Svitlana KRETOVYCH, Head of Unit of Education and Science, Directorate of Internal and Humanitarian Policy, Office of the President of Ukraine, highlighted the issue of policy priorities regarding Ukraine’s cooperation with the EU.
During the event the following HERE team members provided presentations and participated within the discussion with recommendations and comments:
- Olena KOZIEVSKA, Deputy Head of Secretariat, Ukraine’ Parliament’ Committee for Science and Education;
- Maryna MRUGA, State Expert, Directorate of Higher Education Education, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine; Member of the Scientific and Methodical Council, MESU (HE Sector);
- Iryna ZOLOTARYOVA, Member of the NQAA; Professor of Information Systems Department, Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics;
- Vadym ZAKHARCHENKO, Vice-Rector, National University “Odessa Maritime Academy”;
- Volodymyr BAKHRUSHYN, Member of the Scientific and Methodical Council, MESU (Higher Education Sector); Professor of the Department of the System Analysis and Calculative Mathematics, Zaporizhzhia National Technical University;
- Volodymyr LUGOVYY, First Vice-President, National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine;
- Svitlana KALASHNIKOVA, Head Advisor of the Institute of Higher Education, Doctor Habilitated of Education Sciences, Professor.