The Government approved the members of National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance
On 31 January 2018 the Government approved the Selection Committee members of National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance.
The Committee consists of 9 representatives: 4 participants from European organisations and 5 participants of the Students Association, Employers, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, and National Academies of Sciences. Proposed candidates were submitted by relevant institutions. One of the main requirements for Selection Committee members was the availability of scientific degree and / or academic rank or professional experience at least 5 years for all, except students and international representatives.
Selection Committee members have been approved for 3 years without the reapply for the second term.
Selection Committee members:
1. Heli MATTISEN, Director, Estonian Higher Education Quality Agency (European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education – ENQA);
2. Gohar HOVHANNISYAN – Executive Committee member, QA expert (European Students’ Union – ESU);
3. Alina ZHOLUD – Head of the secretariat, Ukrainian Association of Student Self-government;
4. Vasyl KOSTRYTSYA – Federation of Employers of Ukraine representative;
5. Volodymyr LUGOVYY – First Vice-President, National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, HERE team member (EU Programme Erasmus+);
6. Патрісія ГЕОРГІЄВА – Assoc. Prof., Vice Rector on Accreditation and quality control, University of agribusiness and rural development, Plovdiv, Bulgaria (European Association of Institutions in Higher Education– EURASHE);
7. Yuriy RASHKEVYCH – Deputy Minister, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, HERE team member (EU Programme Erasmus+);
8. Peter STRIZHAK – Head of the Department, L.V.Pisarzhevskii Institute of physical chemistry of NAS of the Ukraine;
9. Tia LOUKKOLA – Director for the Institutional Development unit (European University Association– EUA).
Selection Committee have to create the Regulations on the competition for the National Agency members’ election, to form qualification requirements for candidates, organize and conduct a competitive selection of Agency members. In particular, qualification requirements should include the availability of a scientific degree or professional experience at least 5 years for all, except representatives of student self-government bodies.
Information is available on the link: https://mon.gov.ua/ua/news/uryad-zatverdiv-personalnij-sklad-komisiyi-yaka-vidbiratime-chleniv-nacagentstva-iz-zabezpechennya-yakosti-vishoyi-osviti