Participation and presentation within DAYS OF UKRAINE IN LOWER SAXONY (30.09.2022, Hannover, Germany)
On 30 September 2022 NEO – Ukraine joined the DAYS OF UKRAINE IN LOWER SAXONY organised by the International Office of Leibniz University Hannover (LUH) and are organised as a networking conference in cooperation with the Hannover Medical School (MHH) and the German-Ukrainian Academic Society (DUAG). The event was attended by representatives of the Ministry of Education and Scicne of Ukraine together with interested in cooperation with German colleagues Ukrainiean HEIs.
Its main aim is the expansion and further development of the German-Ukrainian academic and research cooperation through better networking, information exchange, knowledge and cultural transfer.
This conference showcases the current partnerships and cooperation projects in higher education between Ukrainian and German universities and institutions from Lower Saxony. It provides valuable information about funding possibilities and ideas for initiation of new bilateral or multilateral projects. It offers the platform for networking and exchange with the representatives of Ukrainian universities who will present their institutions during the poster session, with the refugee researchers from Ukraine who will report on their activities at the hosting institutions in Lower Saxony as well as with the representatives of the civil society initiatives with the focus on Ukraine.
- State University “Uzhhorod National University”. Visit university webpage.
- National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”. Visit university webpage.
- Ternopil Volodymyr Hnatiuk National Pedagogical University. Visit university webpage.
- Hryhorii Skovoroda University in Pereiaslav. Visit university webpage.
- Kryvyi Rih National University. Visit university webpage.
- Polissia National University. Visit university webpage.
- Odessa National Economic University. Visit university webpage.
- Kherson State Maritime Academy. Visit university webpage.
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Visit university webpage.
- Nizhyn Mykola Gogol State University. Visit university webpage.
- Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University. Visit university webpage.
- Kamianets-Podilskyi Ivan Ohiienko National University (K-PNU). Visit university webpage.
- National University “Yuri Kondratyuk Poltava Polytechnic”. Visit university webpage.
- Dnipro University of Technology. Visit university webpage.
Svitlana SHYTIKOVA, NEO – Ukraine Coordinator, joined the event and performed presentation on current situation in Ukraine and the features of participation in the EUs Erasmus+ Programme during the martial law in Ukraine. The speaker focused on the current state of education and educational institutions, challenges and ways to overcome them through cooperation with European partners. During the presentation, key actions of cooperation within the Erasmus+, requirements for partnerships, existing experience for expanding cooperation and further synergy, taking into account additional opportunities for Ukraine, were highlighted.