From March 2022, the European Commission within the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme introduced flexible procedures and exceptional measures for academic mobility projects to support school, higher, VET, adult education and its beneficiaries from Ukraine.
Cooperation projects also had the opportunity to adapt project activities in accordance with the challenges during war Ukraine, as well as additional opportunities of the Jean Monet calls were open for organisations in Ukraine. In addition, Alliances of European universities were given the opportunity to include Ukrainian universities as associated partners.
Useful materials and links:
- Recommendations on the implementation of exceptional measures during martial law: an algorithm of actions (in Ukrainian).
- Information about the specifics of support to Ukraine during the war on the portal of the Erasmus+ National Agency of France(in English).
- Exceptional events in the field of youth on the SALTO – Youth portal.
- Emergency priorities to support Ukrainian Education and Science.
- All about the Ukrainian Education System for international partners.