10 Projects with Ukrainian Partners Selected for Funding within the 1st Call for Proposals of the European Union Erasmus+ Programme will contribute to the Capacity-building in the Field of Higher Education
Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency has announced the 2015 Call selection results of the Erasmus+: KA2. Capacity-building Projects in the Field of Higher Education.
Among 140 projects recommended for funding under Erasmus+ Capacity-building Projects in the Field of Higher Education 2015 Call, 10 projects are to be implemented with participation of Ukrainian universities, NGOs, companies, associations, research institutions and enterprises – 43 Ukrainian partners will be involved.
32 Ukrainian Higher Education Institutions will build their capacities during projects implementation. Among them, the National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute» will be implementing 3 projects; 4 Universities are partners in 2 projects each: Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University (Ivano-Frankivsk), Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics, National Technical University «Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute», Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
The following 27 Ukrainian Higher Education Institutions will implement per one project each: Berdyansk State Pedagogical University, Cherkasy State Technological University, Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Bukovina State Medical University (Chernivtsi), National Mining University (Dnipropetrovsk), Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology (Dnipropetrovsk), Donetsk National Technical University (Krasnoarmiysk), Kherson State Agrarian University, Kherson State University, Kherson State Technical University, Khmelnytskiy National University, Kirovohrad Volodymyr Vynnychenko State Pedagogical University, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture, National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Lviv Polytechnic National University, Nizhyn Mykola Gogol State University, Odessa National Polytechnic University, Odessa I.I. Mechnikiov National University, Odessa State Environmental University, Poltava University of Economics and Trade, Sumy State University, Ternopil Ivan Puluj National Technical University, Vinnytsya National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia National Technical University, Zaporizhzhya National Medical University.
Among 10 recommended for funding by EACEA, 9 are joint projects and 1 – structural measures. From the total number of Erasmus+: Capacity-building projects in the field of higher education 2015 Call projects, 2 ones are national projects where Ukraine is the single recipient of technical aid, while other projects are multi-country projects where Ukrainian partners will cooperate not only with the EU universities, but also with representatives of Eastern Partnership universities from, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, as well as of Kazakhstan, China, Malaysia, Morocco, Russia, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Sri Lanka and other. The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine becomes an active partner in 2 projects.
Warmest and sincere congratulations to the CBHE project teams and we invite others to apply to the new calls.
The list of projects selected for funding under Erasmus+ KA2: Capacity-building projects in the field of higher education 2015 Call is to be found at EACEA web-site: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/sites/eacea-site/files/eplus-cbhe-selection-results-by-region.pdf
The list of 10 projects with participation of Ukrainian Higher Education Institutions:
1. 561536-EPP-1-2015-1-UK-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP – Development of a network infrastructure for youth innovation entrepreneurship support on fablab platforms.
2. 561583-EPP-1-2015-1-KZ-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-Training Against Medical Error.
3. 561592-EPP-1-2015-1-FR-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-Establishing Modern Master-level Studies in Information Systems.
4. 561640-EPP-1-2015-1-AZ-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-Assessment Innovation in the Medical Education Curriculum.
5. 561726-EPP-1-2015-1-NL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-Bridging Innovations, Health and Societies: Educational capacity building in the Eastern European Neighbouring Areas.
6. 561728-EPP-1-2015-1-ES-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-GameHub: University-enterprises cooperation in game industry in Ukraine.
7. 561755-EPP-1-2015-1-NO-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-Harmonising water related graduate education.
8. 561785-EPP-1-2015-1-LT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-Gender Studies Curriculum: A Step for Democracy and Peace in EU-neighbouring countries with different traditions.
9. 561975-EPP-1-2015-1-FI-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-Adaptive learning environment for competence in economic and societal impacts of local weather, air quality and climate.
10. 562013-EPP-1-2015-1-PL-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP-QUALITY ASSURANCE SYSTEM IN UKRAINE: DEVELOPMENT ON THE BASE OF ENQA STANDARDS AND GUIDELINES.
Erasmus+ KA2: Capacity-building projects in the field of higher education is a successor of the Tempus Programme.
ERASMUS+ is the European Union Programme for 2014-2020 to support projects, partnerships, events and mobility in the areas of education, training, youth and sport. Currently, 31 Erasmus+ projects are being implemented in Ukraine on capacity building, Jean Monnet and support to policy reforms in higher education.