7 Projects with Ukrainian Partners selected for funding within the 2nd Call for Proposals of the European Union Erasmus+ Programme will contribute to higher education development in Ukraine
Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency has announced the 2016 Call selection results of the Erasmus+: KA2 – Capacity Building in Higher Education projects.
Among 147 projects recommended for funding under Erasmus+ capacity-building projects in the field of higher education 2016 Call, 7 projects are to be implemented with participation of Ukrainian universities, NGOs, companies, associations, research institutions and enterprises.
OUR SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CBHE PROJECT TEAMS AND WE INVITE OTHERS TO APPLY TO NEW CALLS!!!
Among 7 projects recommended for funding by EACEA, 3 of them are joint projects and 4 ones are projects of structural measures. From the total number of Erasmus+: Capacity-building projects in the field of higher education 2016 Call projects, 3 ones are national projects where Ukraine is the single recipient of technical aid, while other projects are multi-country projects where Ukrainian partners will cooperate with the universities from Erasmus+ Programme and partner countries such as United Kingdom, Germany, Estonia, Portugal, Montenegro, Serbia, Armenia, Belorussia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Moldova.
The list of 7 projects with participation of Ukrainian higher education institutions:
1. Internet of things: emerging curriculum for industry and human applications (816.725,00 €);
2. European human rights law for universities of Ukraine and Moldova (746.380,00 €);
3. Structuring cooperation in doctoral research, transferrable skills training, and academic writing instruction in Ukraine’s regions (992.450,00 €);
4. Improving teacher education for applied learning in the field of vocational education (625.625,00 €);
5. Students’ mobility сapacity building in higher education in Ukraine and Serbia (953.973,80 €);
6. Alignment of independent quality assurance for joint degree programmes in partner countries (879.650,00 €);
7. Promoting internationalization of research through establishment of cycle 3 QA system in line with the European Agenda (888.433,33 €).
The full list of projects selected for funding under Erasmus+ KA2: Capacity-building projects in the field of higher education 2016 Call is to be found at the EACEA web-site: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/sites/eacea-site/files/eplus-cbhe-selection-results-by-region.pdf
Information on the Ukrainian universities-winners and their projects will be available at the web site upon receiving the detailed description of the Erasmus+ CBHE selection results 2016.
ERASMUS+ is the European Union Programme for 2014-2020 to support projects, partnerships, events and mobility in the areas of education, training, youth and sport.
Erasmus+ KA2: Capacity-building projects in the field of higher education is a successor of the Tempus Programme.
Joint projects operate at micro level and target higher education institutions in the eligible Partner Countries specifically (http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/actions/key-action-2-cooperation-for-innovation-and-exchange-good-practices/capacity-building-projects-in-higher-education_en)
Structural projects operate at macro level and target national higher education systems and policies in the eligible Partner Countries (http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/actions/key-action-2-cooperation-for-innovation-and-exchange-good-practices/capacity-building-projects-in-higher-education_en)