Cluster Facebook webinar “Erasmus+ ICM: Quarantine Guidelines” (for project implementors)” (07.04.2020)
On 7 April 2020, the NEO-Ukraine team organised Cluster Facebook-webinar “Erasmus+ ICM: Quarantine Guidelines” to provide advice and guidance to Erasmus+ Credit Mobility teams and mobility participants, in particular, on how to deal with potential problem situations during the COVID pandemic in line with the European and Ukrainian realities, based on the recommendations of the European Commission and National Erasmus+ Agencies.
More than 3500 representatives of Ukrainian universities’ IROs, Erasmus+ coordinators and representatives of ICM project teams joined the online.
During the Facebook webinar, Ivanna ATAMANCHUK highlighted the most important steps in different ICM situations for the IROs representatives responsible for coordinating ICM participants who plan to postpone their mobility, complete their mobility by returning to Ukraine and studying in the distance learning format for the time of coronavirus quarantine or close the mobility in full formally.
• STEP BY STEP CASE INSTRUCTION for Ukrainian Erasmus+ ICM students for the Coronavirus Pandemic period;
• STEP BY STEP CASE INSTRUCTION for Ukrainian HEIs staff ICM participants for the Coronavirus Pandemic period;
• Coronavirus: Consequences for Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps mobility activities;
• Essential practical advice to participants in Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps mobility activities in light of the COVID-19 pandemic;
• Coronavirus impact: Q&A concerning Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps activities in light of the COVID-19 pandemic;
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine clarification on entry into the territory of Ukraine and consular assistance during the #COVID-19 carantine. Answers on questions about border crossing rules and consular assistance.
We remind you that by subscribing to our Facebook page and newsletter on our site, you will be informed instantly about all relevant information, events and materials.
We are thankful to everyone who joined the webinar!