Erasmus Mundus Design Measures Kick-off meeting 2022 (8.12.2022)
Congratulation to winners from Ukraine!
National Aviation University – International Master Degree Programme Design: Sustainable Transport Engineering!
Online event addressed the Erasmus Mundus Design Measures (EMDM) projects selected in 2022.
The meeting took place in the afternoon of 8 December, and involved the representatives of EMDM consortia, staff from the European Commission and the Executive Agency (EACEA), as well as the International Contact Points (ICP) of the National Agencies.
The purpose of the meeting:
- to provide information about the management of EMDM projects and the monitoring operated by the Executive Agency;
- to present an overview of Erasmus+ future perspectives.
Videorecorings and details – at the link
Ukrainian Universities in Erasmus Mundus 2021-2022:
- Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv is a full partner of the EMJM ChEMoinformaticsplus – Artificial Intelligence in Chemistry
- National University of Kyiv – Mohyla Academy: Resource and Energy Efficiency and Circular Economy
- National Aviation University – International Master Degree Programme Design: Sustainable Transport Engineering.