Webinar “Sharing achievements and challenges. Issue at time: Quality Assurance” (21.07.2022, online)
On July 21, 2022, the National Erasmus+ office in Ukraine together with the National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance (NAQA) and the National Teams of Higher Education Reform Experts (HERE team) held a joint webinar on “Sharing achievements and challenges. Issue at time: Quality Assurance” . The event aimed to present and discuss the latest methodologies and approaches to quality assurance of higher education in the European Higher Education Area.
More than 45 participants joined the webinar: representatives and members of the The National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance (NAQA) and its councils, representatives of the Scientific and Methodological Council of the Ministry of Education and Culture of Ukraine, Institute of Higher Education of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine. The event was moderated by the Deputy Head of NAQA Nataliya STUKALO. Also, Svitlana SHYTIKOVA, NEO – Ukraine Coordinator, Zhanna TALANOVA, Analytical Manager of NEO – Ukraine, and HERE team joined the event:
- Oleg SHAROV, Director General, Directorate for Vocational Pre-Tertiary and Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Olena KOZIEVSKA, Deputy Head of Secretariat, Committee for Education, Science and Innovations, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine – Parliament
- Svitlana KALASHNIKOVA, Advisor to the Directorate, Institute of Higher Education, NAES of Ukraine (Doctor Hab. of Educational Sciences, Prof., Сorresponding Member of the NAESU
- Volodymyr LUGOVYY, First Vice-President, National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine (Doctor of Educational Sciences, Prof., Member of the NAESU
- Andriy STAVYTSKYY, Professor of the Economic Cybernetics Department, ECTS Coordinator, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Yuriy RASHKEVYCH, Member of the National Qualifications Agency; Professor of the Lviv Polytechnic National University; Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine (2018-2019)
- Vadym ZAKHARCHENKO, Vice-Rector, National University “Odessa Maritime Academy”
- Volodymyr BAKHRUSHYN, HERE Chairman; Member of the Scientific and Methodical Council (Chair of the Higher Education Unit), MESU; Professor of the Department of System Analysis and Calculative Mathematics, Chair of the Academic Council, National University “Zaporizhzhia Polytechnic”
- Iryna ZOLOTARYOVA, Member of the NAQA; Professor of the Information Systems Department, Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics
- Irina SIKORSKAYA, Director of the NGO “Ukrainian Association of Academics and Researchers of European Integration” (Jean Monnet)
AGENDA of the event – download.
Andrii BUTENKO , Head of the National Agency for Higher Education Quality Assurance (NAQA), Svitlana SHYTIKOVA, Coordinator of the National Erasmus+ office in Ukraine, and Iryna ZOLOTARYOVA , member of NAQA, addressed the participants in a welcoming speech.
Educational expert Volker GEHMLICH was invited to the event as a key speaker with a presentation on “Sharing achievements and challenges. Issue at time: Quality Assurance”. Speaker outlined the main European approaches to ensuring the quality of higher education: general standards and recommendations, various models and types of key indicators of quality research in the institution, providing practical advice and tools. At the end of the speech, speaker gladly answered the participants’ questions and expressed his support for the Ukrainian people.
PRESENTATION “Sharing achievements and challenges. Issue at time: Quality Assurance”, Volker GEHMLICH – download.