Workshop for stakeholders within the Erasmus+ CBHE Ag-Lab project event “Improving skills in laboratory practice for agro-food specialists in eastern Europe” (25.02.20, Kyiv)
On February 25, 2020 Erasmus+ CBHE Ag-Lab project team organized a stakeholders’ workshop in Kyiv. More than 15 presentations were provided during the event:
- Tatiana ISCHENKO, Head of the Scientific and Methodological Center of Higher and Professional Higher Education;
- Svitlana DIDUSENKO, Head of the Modernization of the Content of Education and Educational Process Department of the Higher Education Directorate of the Higher Education and Adult Education, Directorate of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- Olga HETYA, Head of the International Cooperation Office, Project Coordinator, The Scientific and methodological Centre «Agroosvita»;
- Igor VERESCHAGIN, Assistant Professor of the Department of Breeding and Seed Production, Sumy National Agrarian University;
- Sergiy GRISHCHENKO, Deputy Dean of the Faculty, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine;
- Anna KYIVSKA, Scientific Secretary of the State Scientific Research Institute of Laboratory Diagnostics and Veterinary Expertise;
- Vasyl STEFANYK, Head of International Relations Department, Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies named after S.Z. Gzhytskyi;
- Mykhaylo RUBLENKO, Professor, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University.
During the event Zhanna TALANOVA, National Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine, welcomed the participants and highlighted the European Commission requirements for Erasmus+ projects implementation: synergy, quality of project results, adherence to higher education standards etc. During the project discussion, Zhanna TALANOVA noted the importance to strengthen the scientific component having in the consortium of research institutions; to continue and deepen collaboration after the end of the project; to follow the national legislation together with Bologna tools implementation.