II International Сonference “Development Of Internal Quality Assurance Systems In Higher Education Institutions Of Ukraine: Tools And Challenges” (17-18.11.2022, online/offline)
On 17-18 November 2022, the National Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine together with HERE team organised the II International Сonference “Development Of Internal Quality Assurance Systems In Higher Education Institutions Of Ukraine: Tools And Challenges”, organized for researchers, students, HEIs staff, representatives of the labor market and others.
During the welcome speech Andriy VITRENKO, First Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine, Andriy BUTENKO, Head of the National Agency for Quality Assurance of Higher Education, Yuriy BALANYUK, Head of the National Qualifications Agency and Volodymyr BUGROV, Rector of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, welcomed participants and emphasized the importance of discussion on ensuring the quality of education problems and researches on relevant models for ensuring the quality of the educational process.
Andriy GOZHYK, Vice-Rector of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, opened the panel sessions with remarks on importance event topic to highlight new challenges of higher education in Ukraine, informal or informal education obtained results, as well as legal basis and practical experience of European countries in this process.
The following members of HERE team in Ukraine joined different panels with presentations on ensuring the quality of education, implementation of micro-qualifications, HEIs internationalisation, educational standards regulations, etc.:
- Oleg SHAROV, Director General, Directorate of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- Vadym ZAKHARCHENKO, Vice-Rector, National University “Odessa Maritime Academy”;
- Yuriy RASHKEVYCH, Member of the National Qualifications Agency; Professor of the Lviv Polytechnic National University, Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine (2017-2019);
- Svitlana KALASHNIKOVA, Head Advisor of the Institute of Higher Education, Doctor Habilitated of Education Sciences, Professor;
- Mychailo WYNNYCKYJ, Head of the NQAA Secretariat; Associate Professor of the Sociology Department, National University of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”;
- Volodymyr BAKHRUSHYN, Member of the Scientific and Methodical Council, MESU (Higher Education Sector); Professor of the Department of the System Analysis and Calculative Mathematics, Zaporizhzhia National Technical University.
Zhanna TALANOVA, NEO – Ukraine Analytical Manager, joined the Conference and highlighted new forms of internationalization of higher education and its importance in ensuring HE quality.