Webinar “European integration: ensuring sustainable development of higher education and society in Ukraine” (25.07.2023, online)
On 25 July 2023 a cluster event on digitization and innovation for social development – webinar “European integration: ensuring sustainable development of higher education and society in Ukraine” was organised.
The organizers of the event: National Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine, HERE team, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
The aim of the event was to spread the leading experience and CBHE projects results, ensuring synergy between projects working in a certain cluster, promoting the priorities of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, in particular quality, digitalization and inclusion.
More than 70 participants of CBHE projects, representatives of higher education institutions and scientific institutions are joined the webinar. Participants also had the opportunity to watch livestream of the event on the NEO in Ukraine YouTube channel.
Mychailo WYNNYCKYJ, Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine, HERE and Svitlana SHYTIKOVA, Coordinator, National Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine addressed the participants with a welcome speeches.
HERE team representatives Iryna ZOLOTARYOVA and Iryna SIKORSKA presented the EHEA innovation, digitalization and international cooperation (based on the results of a study visit to the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven).
The results of the following CBHE projects were presented during the webinar:
- Digital competence framework for Ukrainian teachers and other citizens (598236-EPP-1-2018-1-LT-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP-dComFra)
- Mediation: training and society transformation (599010-EPP-1-2018-1-NL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-MEDIATS)
- Boosting the role of HEIs in the industrial transformation towards the Industry 4.0 paradigm in Georgia and Ukraine (609939-EPP-1-2019-1-BE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-HEIn4)
- Enhancing capacity of universities to initiate and to participate in clusters development on innovation and sustainability principles (609944-EPP-1-2019-1-LT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-UniClaD)
- Qualifications recognition support for Ukrainian universities (609995-EPP-1-2019-1-PL-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP-QuaRSU)
- Academic Response to Hybrid Threats (610133-EPP-1-2019-1-FI-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-WARN)
- Digitalization of economic as an element of sustainable development of Ukraine and Tajikistan (618270-EPP-1-2020-1-LT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-DigEco)
- Synergy of educational, scientific, management and industrial components for climate management and climate change prevention (619119-EPP-1-2020-1-NL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-CLIMAN)
Presentations are available via the link.