Webinar “Governance, Management and Functioning of HEIs and Higher Education System in line with QA, Digitalisation and Inclusion” (23.06.2023, online)
On 23 June 2023 a cluster event on management in higher education – webinar “Governance, Management and Functioning of HEIs and Higher Education System in line with QA, Digitalisation and Inclusion” was organised.
The organizers of the event: National Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine, HERE team, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
The aim of the event was to spread the leading experience and CBHE projects results, ensuring synergy between projects working in a certain cluster, promoting the priorities of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, in particular quality, digitalization and inclusion.
More than 40 participants (participants of CBHE projects, representatives of higher education institutions and scientific institutions) are joined the webinar.
Oleg SHAROV, Director General, Directorate of Vocational Pre-Tertiary and Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, HERE and Svitlana SHYTIKOVA, Coordinator, National Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine addressed the participants with a welcome speeches.
The results of the following CBHE projects were presented during the webinar:
- “New mechanisms of partnership-based governance and standardization of vocational teacher education in Ukraine” (609536-EPP-1-2019-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP-PAGOSTE)
- “Integrating Dual Higher Education in Moldova and Ukraine” (617490-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP-COOPERA)
- “Open Practices, Transparency and Integrity for Modern Academia” (618940-EPP-1-2020-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-OPTIMA)
- International Students Adaptation and Integration (619451-EPP-1-2020-1-NL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-INTERADIS)
- University teachers’ certification centres: innovative approach to promotion teaching excellence (619227-EPP-1-2020-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-UTTERLY)