Webinar “QA in line with European Integration: Recognition, Digitalisation, Inclusion” (22.09.2023, online)
On 22 September 2023 the National Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine together with HERE team and with the support of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine organised cluster event on modernization of educational programs – Webinar “ QA in line with European Integration: Recognition, Digitalisation, Inclusion”.
The aim of the event was to spread the leading experience and CBHE projects results, ensuring synergy between projects working in a certain cluster, promoting the priorities of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, in particular quality, digitalization and inclusion.
More than 60 participants of CBHE projects, representatives of higher education institutions and scientific institutions are joined the webinar. Participants also had the opportunity to watch livestream of the event on the NEO in Ukraine YouTube channel.
Serhii SHKABKO, State Expert of the Expert Group on European Integration of the Directorate for European Integration, Budgeting and Policy Coordination, MESU and Svitlana SHYTIKOVA, Coordinator, National Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine addressed the participants with a welcome speeches.
HERE team representative Volodymyr BAKHRUSHYN presented the issue of ensuring the quality of educational programs in the context of European integration.
The results of the following CBHE projects were presented during the webinar:
- Modernisation of Master programmes for future judges, prosecutors, investigators with respect to European standard on human rights (598471-EPP-1-2018-1-AT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-CRIMHUM)
- Journalism Education for Democracy in Ukraine: Developing Standards, Integrity and Professionalism (598964-EPP-1-2018-1-UK-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-DESTIN)
- Foreign Language Teacher Training Capacity Development as a Way to Ukraine’s Multilingual Education and European Integration (610427-EPP-1-2019-1-EE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-MultiEd)
- Development of practically-oriented student-centred education in the field of modelling of Cyber-Physical Systems (609557-EPP-1-2019-1-LV-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-CybPhys)
- Building Academic Capacity in Global Health in the Eastern Europe – Central Asia Region (618868-EPP-1-2020-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-BACE)
- Multilevel Local, Nation- and Regionwide Education and Training in Climate Services, Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation (619285-EPP-1-2020-1-FI-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-ClimEd)
- Cross-domain competences for healthy and safe work in the 21st century (619034-EPP-1-2020-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-WORK4CE)
- Crisis and Risks Engineering for Transport Services (598218-EPP-1-2018-1-PL-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP-CRENG)
Presentations and videorecording are available via the link.